Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog check up.


Okay okay so you may have noticed that the blog is over two months behind. Between the crap internet of Bolivia and us now rushing to get through Chile and Argentina without going broke, it's been hard to catch up.

But I'm going to try something to fix that. From now on, I'm going to update one old post (continuing) and one new post. This is going to be totally disorienting for a while (like two months more than likely) but I'm hoping it will help close the gap sooner rather than later.

I still can't get the rss feed to work (no clue what happened there) so please sign up for the email subscriptions to follow along. And please forgive the old/new post mixture. But I'm doing it for you.

2 comments:

Katey said...

All posts, new and old will be happily devoured by us armchair (for now) travellers! Your recent updates coincided with a few days off sick so thanks for the well timed reading material!

liz and adrian said...

thanks katey. I'm working hard to catch up before we leave argentina (in three weeks). feel free to chant "i think i can, i think i can" with me for encouragement.